Monday 24 March 2014

Bio Oil *Review*


A unique blend of natural plant oils and vitamins, Bio-Oil is a multiple use product that has been clinically proven to help with stretch marks, scars, uneven skin tone, acne and dry skin. If you have any of those problems then try this product! 

I love using this after taking my make-up off because it leaves my face fresh, clean and moisturised, personally I like the fact that this product hasn't really got a strong aroma to it, so if you're the type of person who cannot stand products going onto your face at night which have a strong smell, then this seems like the product for you. If you're thinking about trying this product you can purchase it from online or Boots.

Have you tried Bio Oil before? 
Let me know what you think about this product, did it help your skin or do you feel like it was a waste of money?

No comments:

Post a Comment