Tuesday 4 March 2014

Kendall Jenner Killing The Channel Fashion Show!

What more evidence do you need before you realise Kendall Jenner is a model to be taking serious? She killed the Chanel Fashion Show and everyone is talking about it! She walked the Chanel show in Paris Fashion Week, and it's such a highlight to any model's career getting a chance to walk for Chanel.

Kendall wore sneakers (Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld is having a thing for sporty footwear at the moment), paired with sparkly jeans and because you can never get enough sparkle was also paired with a sparkly chunky coat to top it of!

Because this seasons show took place in a supermarket, what better than to have a Chanel bag in a shopping basket?! I loved the whole shopping market themed layout for the catwalk; I thought it was original and clever. The whole point of the theme was so when the models came out they browsed through the shopping market looking at all the Chanel-branded food. Yes, I said Chanel-branded food! They didn't just have normal food/products it was all 'Chanel home-brand food'.

I have to say I wouldn't mind doing my weekly food shop their! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment