Monday 7 April 2014

Outfit Of The Day - Vintage chic

So, in case any of you who read my blog haven't realised, this is my first actual outfit of the day! The reason why I've never really done a blog ootd is because I've just learnt how to use my camera! Aha, me and technology don't go well xD

Okay, so I got the shirt from London at a London market (part of my Christmas gift from my boyfriends mum) and the reason why I love this shirt so much is because it's bold but not 'in your face' bold. I love the fact that the colours are all earthly colours and kind of gives of a tribal vibe in my eyes.

I decided to pair it with blue skinny jeans (from Topman) and would look perfect with Nikes but because I'm still loving creepers I paired the outfit with black, sued creepers :))

And, because I can't live without jewellery, I had a gold, chic necklace (Topman) and my usually rings that I wear!

I hope you guys enjoyed my very first ootd, if you did then please leave a comment and don't forget to tweet me on Twitter @ryanpaynesworld

No comments:

Post a Comment