Friday 18 April 2014

Outfit Of The Day - Working The Blazer!


This whole look is to show of my more classy style but still chic and fun, I paired the blazer (Topman) with a leather t-shirt (Topman) to match the blazer's collar. I didn't want to wear black jeans because I felt like the outfit would have had to much black in it, so I decided to pair my favourite (only pair of blue jeans I actually like) with it. To give the outfit a pop of colour I also wore my gold necklace and of course all my rings.

I decided to have my hair curly because having it slick back might have added more of a serious vibe and wearing so much jewellery I thought curly hair would add to the edgy, funky vibe I wanted to create.

I made sure the blazer didn't look out of place with the rest of the outfit by matching the materials up (leather collar with leather t-shirt).

What do you guys think? Do you like the outfit? Don't forget you can always tweet me @ryanpaynesworld

No comments:

Post a Comment