Sunday 23 November 2014

Mac "Brave" Lipstick *Review*




It’s time that I admit something to you all... I am now a lipstickholic. The last few weeks I have brought so many new lipsticks as well as lip products that it’s frightening! But what’s more alarming is that I’m going London soon and Mac is giving the university students 35% off for the day! Might as well increase my overdraft already.

With that being said, I’m writing this blog post about my new addition to my Mac lipstick collection. Say hello to ‘Brave’. I’d been eying up this bad boy for quite some time and when I found out I had to do a 60s inspired make-up look at uni then it was only right to finally buy this lipstick. I mean it would have been wrong of me not to have brought it when I needed it to create my 60s look (so I kept telling myself).

However, I am so happy I did buy it. It’s such a unique lipstick in my eyes because it looks different on everyone. Sometime it can look more brownish depending on your skin tone or even lilac again depending on your skin tone. It’s a satin lipstick which means it’s not matte and you won’t need to worry about it getting patchy and dry. It’s such a versatile lipstick which I believe any lipstick lover should have in their lipstick collection; especially if you’re not into bold, statement lips.
 
This lipstick can easily been worn in daytime with just a simple cat eye flick or go full out with a smoky eye, false lashes for a night out. Told you this lipstick’s versatile!   

What do you lipstick lovers think? You ever tried ‘Brave’? Let me know what other lipsticks you think I should try!

No comments:

Post a Comment