Sunday 2 November 2014

Halloween 2014!



I’ll start by saying I hope you all had a great Halloween this year! This year for me was the first time I actually decided to make an effort. So of course I decided to go with one of the gayest costumes you could go out as which was a bunny rabbit! But since it was Halloween it wasn’t acceptable to just go as a seductive bunny so it wasn’t long before I decided a zombie bunny would work.

So after looking online for some bunny ears and a tail I came across a great deal which was for the ears, tail and a bow tie for £4. After seeing that I get a bow tie with the ears and tail I was sold; let alone how cheap it was.

I already had fake blood which I got at a local make-up shop when I went home for Easter and my contacts were from a fancy dress shop. I was actually really nervous about putting contacts in for the first time but luckily I had a friend to show me how to put them in. After many, many failing attempts I finally got the hang of it (until coming home drunk and trying to take them out...that was trickier).

The next thing I needed was a dark red make-up product for under the eye (since I had to make the costume a bit scarier and not utterly sexy). My friend recommended Mac Cranberry eye shadow but after looking at it, it wasn’t the right colour. I then started talking to one of the Mac girls (happened to be one of the nicest beauty counter girls I’ve spoke to) and she showed me a blusher called ‘Fever’ and it was exactly what I was looking for!

I got some cheap black jeans from Primark and did a bit of DIY by cutting them (weren’t short enough so rolled them up as well) and getting a white shirt from Topman in the sale for £8 pounds and made some rips to show of some more flesh ;))

Then finally my costume was compete and I was ready to PARTY!

What did you guys go as for Halloween? Leave a comment and let me know; also don’t forget to follow my blog which you can do in the top right corner and maybe give it a share :D

No comments:

Post a Comment