Thursday 27 February 2014

Spring/Summer 2014 Trends - Wear Some Words!

After checking out SS2014 trends I have only found one which I'm extremely excited about which is all about typographic slogans, text. Of course theres other trends which I'm excited about but most of the trends this year just seem to be repeating themselves from last year SS.
We got to see a little bit of typographic prints last SS but I have a feeling this Spring/Summer it's going to be more popular and they'll be more interesting designs.



"Wear your thoughts on your sleeve," says 
Vogue contributing editor Calgary Avansino. "Not since the logo-laden Eighties have we seen so much typography."






If Vogue even says they haven't seen this much typography since the Eighties, well what more proof do fashion lovers need to know this trend is going to be big?! Personally I'm excited to be able to express my mood using words rather than using colours and patterns for a change. 

With so many designers jumping on this trend; Louis Vuitton, DKNY, Jeremy Scott and Christian Dior etc. Will you jump on this typographic trend this Spring/Summer? Because I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment