Monday 24 February 2014

Olay Beauty Fluid Moisturiser *review*

Anyone who loves skin care products has probably already heard of this product before. It's been on the high street in Boots for years and years. The only reason why I heard about this moisturiser is because I was having really dry skin and then my boyfriend gave me this to try and ever since whenever I get dry skin I seem to always reach for this product.

One of the reasons why I love this product so much is because it's simple and nothing fancy, it just gets the job done, it's so nice to see a product that just does what it's suppose to but it's a shame so many people have never heard or even tried it.

If you're not into any fancy moisturiser and can barley understand the writing on the packaging or it just simply, confuses you, then this product is defiantly for you, without a doubt! One more thing I will say about this moisturiser is if you're not a big fan of aroma near your face then, guess what?! Try this!

Try this product and comment you're response, I'd love to find out what you all think about it :))


No comments:

Post a Comment