Tuesday 25 February 2014

Well Dressed Blusher By Mac *Review*

So, I'm 19 and I have to say I only started using Mac products maybe 4 months ago! I mean what was I even doing with my life? It's like a crime for someone to be into make-up so much but hasn’t even used one of the most well known and well loved make-up brands out there until they’re 19! I kind of feel ashamed to even admit that to be honest (aha!).

But on to the point of this post. As most of you know, they're are so many different shades of blushes out there from all different make-up brands, so you might be asking yourself why this one? Well let me just say this...this blusher has to be my favourite blusher I have ever used! One of the reasons why I love 'Well Dressed' by Mac so much is because it's just perfect when it comes to colour and pigments. I love the fact it's not to shimmery or matte. But the number one reason why I just adore this blusher is because it's such a pretty colour and for this Spring/Summer it’s perfect! I like the fact that you have to build it up on to your cheeks which gives you a lot of play. You can have just a dab of colour or you can go crazy and slap it on. It's completely up to you. Personally I love how subtle this blusher is and I don't have to be scared to give my brush a real good swirl and worry if the pay off is going to be too harsh.

What do you guys think of the blusher? Have you ever tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment