Tuesday 11 February 2014

The Best Powder Foundation (High street)

Ok, so I've been wearing make up for the best part of three years. In that time I've tried a lot of different high street brands such as Rimmel, Gosh and Max-factor who sell powder foundation and I have to say I found my favourite powder foundation in the most shocking shop (which I'd never think to buy make up from) and that's The Body Shop!

I've never thought to try Body Shop make up before but have to say I'm so glad I did :3

There's so many reasons why I love The Body Shop all-in-one face base powder foundation. One of the reasons is because of the sleek, silver, compact packaging which makes it perfect to carry around when you're shopping and you need a little touch up or you've had a hard day at work and you've gotten a little oily. Another reason why I think this powder foundation is amazing, is because it never ends!! Well of course it does end but it literally lasts me 4/5 months and I use it every single day all over my face and then in the middle of the day on my T-zone and chin just so I can carry on looking fresh ;)

This powder foundation is perfect if you're in a rush and you just want some coverage. Easy to apply and doesn't get cakey! Talk about a win, win situation?!

Just try it, trust me you won't look back :D

No comments:

Post a Comment