Sunday 16 February 2014

Sleek Contouring And Blush Palette (Light 373) *Review*

The amount of times I've told my friends 'you need this palette in your life!' pretty much sums up how much I freaking love it! It's just an amazing three in one product, with the contour, highlighter and blusher all in one palette! I mean where else are you going to find a rich, pigmented palette which is high quality but still kept at a low price (Superdrug £8.99)? Well, let me tell you...you won't!

Out of all three, I have to say the highlighter is to die for just on it's own, I mean who doesn't want to have a shimmery glow? With the gold undertones, just one sweep across the top of your cheekbones and a tiny dab on your cupid-bow, you'll be strutting your stuff down the high-street looking like you've just came back from somewhere hot and exotic :3

And let me just say if you loved the NARS Orgasm blusher then the rose gold blusher in this Sleek palette is in my eyes the exact same! I could literally go on and on about this palette but I think you should just go and find out for yourselves and I'm sure you'll love it just as much as I do :D

No comments:

Post a Comment