Sunday 17 August 2014

Revlon PhotoReady Powder Foundation *Review*



It's been a while since I last did a beauty review so I wanted to start by saying I’ve found a cheaper powder foundation which personally seems to last longer overall and also stays on a lot longer! Win - win situation! I thought I’d never be able to find a better powder foundation than The Body Shop one but after trying many powder foundations I came across Revlon PhotoReady Powder Foundation. I’ve never been a big fan of Revlon’s make-up but this foundation is amazing!

It’s perfect if you like wearing BB/CC cream or if you don’t like to wear a lot of make-up. However, if you’re having a break out or if you like more coverage it’s so easy to build up and buff into your skin for a full coverage without it looking cakie or patchy!  

I recommend people that don’t like to spend hours doing their make-up or if you’re in a rush to work, college etc to try this foundation out. If you’re on a budget and can’t afford expensive foundation then for £11 pounds (Superdrug) you can’t really beat it!

What do you guys think about this powder foundation? Leave a comment and let me know or you can tweet me @ryanpaynesworld

No comments:

Post a Comment