Saturday 30 August 2014

Rimmel Kate Moss Collection *Lipstick Review*



I'm pretty excited to do my first actual lipstick review. I can't believe I've never done a lipstick review before, I mean I have a pretty big obsession over lipsticks for some reason; I believe a lipstick can really make or break an outfit! The lipstick I will be reviewing is from the Rimmel London Kate Moss Collection which is number 15. I’ll start of by saying I hate the fact that the Kate Moss lipstick collection are all in numbers and not cute, dainty names.

Well anyway I love this lipstick and cannot wait to use it in a photo shoot. However, I have to say it’s a different colour than what I thought but still it’s such a stunning colour and I haven’t seen another lipstick which looks like this in such a long time! It comes across a metallic lilac but when I applied it, it came out more pinky purple with a hint of gold metallic undertones. Which I have to say really impressed me!

So have you tired this lipstick before? What are your thoughts? Tweet me @ryanpaynesworld or leave a comment letting me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment