Wednesday 27 August 2014

Starbucks Catch-up OOTD!!

I haven't done an ootd in such a long time and I know that the last outfit of the day was a success so I thought it was about time I blogged another one! I'm going to be trying to do a lot more outfit of the days, so if you like me blogging what I’m wearing then don’t forget to tell me either by leaving a comment or Tweet me @ryanpaynesworld

Since taking two weeks of work I decided to go home for one week to see my family and my old friends and went for a catch up with one of my girlies who I haven't seen in nearly 5 months! So clearly we needed to have a little gossip about guys and our love lives ;)


I decided I wanted to wear all black with a touch of print. I wore my vintage jacket over my black baggy t-shirt from H&M with my Topman Black skinny jeans. To give my outfit a little bit of an edge I decided to wear a chunky black and white chain which was in the sale for £3 at Topman! My shoes are fake Doc Martins but shuush don't tell, which I got from a local shoe shop a long time ago! So that completes my outfit. A simple but timelessly chic outfit, I mean how can you go wrong with wearing black?





No comments:

Post a Comment