Tuesday 14 October 2014

Brown! Brown! Brown! *Lip Products*



So they’ve been no secret that the whole brown lip is one of the most talked about high street make-up trend which has kicked off in the last few months. You may ask why all of a sudden everyone is going back to the fuller dark browns. Well does this name ring a bell…Kylie Jenner?

Yes, Kylie Jenner (part of the Kardashian family) has started a whole new trend this season which is all about the lip lined lips and the matte brown lipsticks! This whole new make-up trend came to my attention when I decided to take a visit to Mac, when I got to Mac I fancied buying a brown lipstick to add to my collection and every time I asked one of the staff can I have this lipstick they would turn around and say “sorry, sold out ”. One of the staff explained it was because everyone wanted the ‘Kylie Jenner look’.

After finally getting a brown lipstick (Mac – Spirit). I decided to blog about my top 3 lip products which work together to create such a stunning, sexy brown lip or work perfectly just on their own.

    


(From left to right)



Lip liner – Latte by I.O.U

Lipstick – Satin, Spirit by Mac

Lip-gloss – Rose Gold by Revlon

What do you guys think about the whole Kylie Jenner look? Love it or hate it? Leave a comment or tweet me @ryanpaynesworld to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment