Friday 10 October 2014

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free *Review*



It’s no secret that I’m not the biggest fan of trying new foundations but let me just start by saying I’m so happy my friend persuaded me into buying the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. It has now replaced my beloved Max Factor 3 in 1 foundation which I have been using for over two years!

There’s so many great qualities, why I love this tinted moisturizer, even though it’s a tinted moisturizer it gives of amazing coverage and really does even your skin tone. I love the fact that it’s so light and makes your skin look fresh and gives you a natural, healthy glow but most of all looks like you’re not wearing any make-up at all! It might be on the more pricey side of tinted moisturizers but it’s worth every penny in my eyes (£27).

When I first started using this tinted moisturizer I wasn’t the biggest fan because I wasn’t use to using my fingers when applying my foundation. However, after a few days of using my fingers I finally got use to it. To make sure it was fully buffed into my skin after blending the product with my fingers I get a small brush and just buff my face and neck to make sure it’s all blended.

I love how easy it blends and even using a small amount it really does go along way! It's quite buildable; usually I add a little bit more around my chin to cover the redness. This product is perfect to cover mild acne scars and redness around the face. Another reason why I’m obsessed with this product is because it doesn't crease especially on the drier areas like the under eye area.

What do you guys think? Have you tried this product? Leave a comment or tweet me @ryanpaynesworld

No comments:

Post a Comment