Friday 3 October 2014

New Channel!!



So I don’t actually know what’s been going on the last few weeks, I feel like I’ve lost a lot of motivation from blogging to filming Youtube videos but I’ve just started getting back into it and enjoying doing what I use to love to do! So I’ve finally started my second year at uni, which means I need to plan my time a lot wiser. That being said I’m really excited to announce I’ve started a new channel which is all about Drag and Sylvia Blow (me in drag). This channel is just a light hearted, funny channel expressing a different side to me. I was going to add this to my main channel but decided to just create a new channel. Apart from just having random vlogs, there will also be drag transformations and drag make-up looks which I’m really excited about!

So if you would like to go and check out my second channel the link is below and it would be amazing if you could subscribe!

 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2nEBrJuoNN2YWOEX9A12Eg



No comments:

Post a Comment