Sunday 19 October 2014

Candle Lover!



So I never really do reviews about anything apart from beauty/make-up related products. However, I really can’t help myself and express what I’ve came across and I’m pretty sure all the candle lovers will be appreciative!

So let me just start by saying if you’re a candle lover then you need to get down to Primark and stock up on one of their new Christmas scented candles
which is cinnamon and maple. This scented candle has easily become one of my favourite candles to burn, after burning the candle for the first time, the next day I went back and brought another two!

I’ve personally never been the biggest fan of cinnamon (maybe it was ever since I did the cinnamon challenge…) I always find with cinnamon scented things that the aroma is too overwhelming for my liking but with this candle the balance is perfect and just screams winter at me.

I’ve been loving burning these candles whilst snuggled in bed watching Ugly Betty (Yes, somehow I’ve gotten back into it, shuuush!) and whilst they smell amazing, they also look cute as well and really do start getting you in the mood for the big season! However, the biggest thing I need to mention is that the candles don’t even cost £1 each…yes…let that just hit you; they cost 80p per candle! Enough said in my eyes!

 Have you tried these candles before? What’s your favourite winter candle?

No comments:

Post a Comment